Our Mission Statement
“St. Paul’s School promotes Christian values in a caring environment where every individual is encouraged to reach their full academic and personal potential”
- Striving to ensure that all pupils develop their full potential – academically, socially, physically, emotionally and spiritually;
- Supporting, respecting and caring for all its members and ensuring that everyone has equal opportunities;
- Nurturing strong links between school, home and the community
- Developing a sympathetic understanding of the Christian faith and by encouraging a respect for other faiths - building Christian values into our ethos and teaching, whilst developing an understanding for other faiths especially those represented in the local community;
- Maintaining and developing an attractive, purposeful and welcoming environment;
- Developing links with local and national agencies.