Friends of St Paul's
The Friends of St Paul's are our school fund raising group made up of parents and grandparents from our school community. They play a vital role in school life:
- Publicising Friends of St Paul's fundraising events and helping sell tickets.
- Attending Friends of St Paul's committee meetings.
- Coordinating volunteers to help with fundraising activities. .
- Organising informal social activities for parents and families, ranging from coffee mornings to end-of-year parties – either face-to-face or virtual, depending on guidelines
- Seeking feedback from parents on Friends of St Paul's events or funding requests and passing these on to the Friends of St Paul's committee.
We are presently seeking to recruit new members for the group so if you feel this is something you would be interested in please contact either Mrs. Lavin, Mrs Edwards or the staff in the office. Previous money raised by the Friends of St Paul's has been used to fund many different activities for the children and also funded our fabulous Early Years play equipment.